DIY trading programs, page-16

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    good evening guys,

im a fan of the buy high sell higher club,

it works for me, but-----

you have to be very specific about what shares to buy high and sell higher in,

if you do a google search and read up on the turtle traders, you will be absolutely amazed,

heres my ritual,

but let me tell you this, i run three strategies,

firstly, i am a divvy stripper,

i pick up one share in the top 200 share list every month, that means i only have to find 12 shares per year,

i do some back testing research on the fundamentals and then do a forward projection into the future,

i buy the share at least a minimum of 2 months out and sit and wait for the xd divvy date and then i sell out, then move to the next one,

now this has a rule to it so that way it works to maximum benefit, you must hold the share for 45 days to receive the franking credits, also, you must sell the next day on open after the xd date, so that way you can lock in your divvy and it goes into your bank account 4 weeks later and you must sell or the share price drops, its really a no brainer, and dont listen to the naysayers that say that the share price drops the amount of the divvy, if you bought the share 2 months out and the divvy drops by the divvy price, you have already made significant capital growth, its a win/win/

okay secondly,

i have a portfolio that is set up for the current economic environment,

im in gold and oil, atm, because of the uncertainty in the world, i love wars, that's how we make money when there is wars, no brainer,

okay thirdly,

i look for the latest trend, atm its lithium and cobalt, nickel, copper, gold, oil,

now these ones are a lot trickier, buy high selling higher isnt quite going to cut it here, but it will work, just not in the time frame that you want it to be, these can take up to six months to work out for you, so this just goes into the spec end,

so these specs can be as boring as bat sheet, but when they turn on the bite, woo hoo baby its brilliant, but you have to sell when you have doubled, tripled or qaudtripled your money, dont ever think that there will be more in it,

would you rather sell at 3 times your money or at a loss after watching it go up three times your money and then down to nothing money, i can tell you ive been there done that,

i don't ever let my money disappear, ( that just depends on what i can see into the future for that particular company) you do have to let some of the noise take place,

and i never ever run a stop loss, if you dont believe the story then dont buy it, period,

stop losses were designed by brokers and Banks and funds to smash you out of a share and take your money, if you believe the company has a bright future then you dont need a stop loss,

for example take a look at a2m, if you had a stop loss on that in the early days you would have committed suicide, its a $10 buck share from a 20 cent share, doh, pretty self explanatory,

what about SIR, a 20 cent share that got taken over at around $4.40, i held that all the way to the end and got converted into IGO which is a divvy paying share,

once you can get you head away from the way the market wants you to think, then you will start making money 2 times a year from divvy stripping and then you will make money from investing in cycles in the system and then you can make money from specs,

its not a hard game, you just have to know what the rules are, there are no rules, you must adapt at destroying your opponent, financially,

start playing chess to get you thinking about strategy,

the share market is just a game, if you dont need the money you will win that game,

but if you need the money and you think that buying the latest lithium or gold share is going to get you out of the poor house, its not going to happen, because you are not programmed for wealth, you will sabotage yourself instantly,

ive been there done that, luckily my lessons didnt send me to the poor house,

inch by inch, foot by foot, climb 3 steps back two steps,

income, invest, gamble, its a long hard stressful game,

all the best and most of all good luck, you can do it,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.