NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

bjc3 I have to agree with but put a Genuine Launch of...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    bjc3

I have to agree with but put a Genuine Launch of Australia's first satellite on the table and watch punters come out of the woodwork too.

The problem we're seeing now and the reason the SP has not rocketed already (IMHO) is credibility.

You all know I love the stock and truly believe I'm on a winner sooner or later but the fact you see people like Mac posting a negative point of view on a fly walking up the wall in Newsat's offices tells you that they have enemies.

Some are deserved via BS anns that simply did not come true. Others are disgruntled ex-employees that thank God are no longer there or mostly people with a loss that want revenge.

I take the view that the company of late has delivered what it promised, albeit sometimes late..

Most importantly the Kimberleys project was on time and on budget and works in the worst possible locations.

I think Newsat is in the right "space" at the right time, especially when the NBN quote from the Newsay hymn book "Broadband Boss Looks to Space" etc.

So back to Credibility.. That's why IMHO NWT are trying to get the picture to the market, to say it's really going to happen and the NBN is not the reason, they started this long before the NBN woke up that Satellite was the easy solution to the 10% without 12mbs broadband, indeed it was Newsat that demonstrated 12mbs to the NBN when other were saying it was not possible!

That's why I have a strong BUY. This company has little to do with the old Multiemedia. We are in the box seat for once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.