NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi Team NEN,I am way too overweight NEN and very, very excited...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hi Team NEN,

I am way too overweight NEN and very, very excited about the coming months/year. I reckon T-Shirt is absolutely unreal. resepct. but a word of caution, we need to be careful on HC that we have some diversity of opinion. Diversity is the strength. I welcome alternative opinions on NEN (I am not promising to listen as I am making a fatal mistake of falling in love with a stock.... snap out of it Damo...)

My suggestion is that we should encourage all posters to justify their statements if they have not done so. Downside risk is something we should all be mindful of (especially me).

We should make sure we do our own research and not blindly follow one ot two posters with a strong understanding of Oil and Gas. Again, T-Shirt, I salute you and love reading your posts and I encourage you to keep making them as I value them highly. I also welcome any posters who want to point out downside risk (noting that T-Shirt is very balanced).

happy Sunday.. go NEN this week! (NEN raging buy at these levels in my view).. YMYC watchers will have seen Ben Clark note NEN as his hot stock on the 'stock watch'this week while being mindful that his company holds a few % of issued capital as I understand it... Very bullish
    Damo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.