RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Woah guys. Talk about head in the sand stuff. How bad do things...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Woah guys. Talk about head in the sand stuff. How bad do things have to get before you start joining dots?

FreoTragic – DYOR mate. Connect the dots.

Jimbo – it doesn’t really matter IMO. The US has a long way down to go yet.

Kakoii – I’ve always respected your comments. Firstly, a Satanist is NOT what most people think they are. Satanism is closely related to Paganism, which was the most dominant culture on our planet before the rise of so called Organised Religion. I suggest you browse through the Satanic Bible written by Anton LaVey and you’ll quickly realise that most people living today are happily adhering to Satanic principles albeit unknowingly. Secondly, to give supporting evidence in such a short article would be impossible. Besides it would create too many tangents detracting from the article itself. The evidence is there for those who wish to seek it out. But then again, most people “don’t have the time”.

Oblong123 – most websites exist purely based on advertising of one form or another. I wouldn’t take too much notice of it. Unless of course you’re feeble little mind cannot get past a colourful little flash banner with some funny green men on it. Do you know how to read? I detest waste of time comments like that and will respond in kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.