EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

ah kk, good ol Djibouti - always had a fondness for that...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84

ah kk, good ol Djibouti - always had a fondness for that project. Shame our JV was BS.

I've seen some recent detailed planning documents for the African Development Bank, which is also backing the project: it mentions various stakeholders, but not EHR.

There are media reports that the Chinese are advancing their participation following the Sinopec agreement.

http://www.sinopecgroup.com/english/photonsews/Pages/SinopecandDjiboutiSignsaGeothermalResourceCooperationFrameworkAgreement.aspx

I can remember clearly at the EGM Dr Shaw replying to my statement that the President of Djibouti, the African Development Bank and Sinopec had all committed to the Assal project at an African conference the prior week. He said ‘That’s just talk, we've got Djibouti on hold for the moment’.

Good grief I lost a lot with EHR – and then they asked for more money for an unspecified ‘energy’ project. Hahaha. Maybe a nice coal-seam gas project in Ethiopia?

Noticed the buyers at .003 have gone on holiday...

ps. isn't HRL getting a bit low on cash?

I wonder where the Australian Geothermal Conference will be held this year, on milk crates in the park I expect. I like to picture them all there shaking their heads and wondering where geothermal went so very wrong.

It remains incredible to me that EHR were never forthright about cifi, then I saw the same thing with PAX and their PPA.

I pity KEN or HRL raising money.

Where are you cj - still checking out the hotcopper...?

Ah - the good ol days when we had money and high hopes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.