LYC 1.16% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

djn,malaysia agency may meet jan 30 , page-9

1. 230 Posts.
    KG spot on. Page 16 of today's financial review titled Malaysian Decision Iminent explains it all.
    I'll quote you some parts of it as I have a paper copy only.
    " the Sydney based company submitted the application in August or September. This means that a decision would be due by April at the latest.
    However a decision is expected sooner.min an email statement yesterday mr abdul aziz said some of the documents in the lynas application were updated versions of those submitted to obtain previous licenses and were quite familiar to the regulators. These documents should therefore take much less time for any assessment and a decision may be reached much sooner than one expects he said."
    This article where the financial review spoke with AELB yesterday and today's announcement says it all.
    There is nothing IMHO that has been said anywhere to think that the pol won't be granted in the next month.
    As to the share price I'll leave that to the speculators. All I know that once producing in the second quarter this stock cannot be worth $1 on fundamentals so I'll wait until then. $2 plus on production is where it will be IMHO.
    Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.080(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.74 $1.912M 282.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 11057 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 7916 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.