Djokovic Visa Cancelled, page-277

1. 34,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    when Novak’s case was moved to Justice David O’Callaghan of the Federal Court, Novak lost. I would think Novak will be deported on Sunday.

J. O’Callaghan ex UMelb and Yale, has previously sided with Federal Gov’t against CFMMEU, his decisions generally support Federal Government, ministerial powers, discretion used procedurally fairly, constitutional law and black letter law.

The Federal Court will not be the same as J. Anthony Kelly.

I reckon Alex Hawke will win based on the evidence and J O’Callaghan and the learned justices of the Federal Court will uphold the Migration Acr and the Minister’s Powers under sec 133.

If I was the Russian who had not qualified waiting to take Novak’s place, I would be practising in earnest.

I think the whole thing makes Djokovic, Serbia, Tiley, ABC, Leigh Sales, and Tennis AUstralia look very bad. Dan Andrews had the good sense to pull Jaala Pulford out of it.

I think it makes Alexander Hawke and Scott Morrison look quite good. ABF seems to need an overhaul though but Alex has not had Border Force for too long to be fair.
    Last edited by JCoure: 15/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.