DJOKOVIC WINS, page-627

1. 7,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Hers the latest load of babble coming from the low life, trying to sound innocent all of a sudden

'Error of judgement': Djokovic admits knowingly attending event while COVID positive

Sky News Australia 2 hrs ago

Like|

Novak Djokovic has admitted it was an "error of judgement" for knowingly attending a photoshoot and interview while positive with COVID-19.

Current Time 2:14
    /
    Duration 4:19
    Loaded: 76.30%

'Error of judgement': Djokovic admits knowingly attending event while COVID positive

• Novak's first public statement9News.com.au Logo
    • Call for booster vaccinators9News.com.au Logo
    • QLD with 22,026 new Covid cases, 525 in hospital, 30 patients in ICUABC NEWS Logo

It comes as the Serbian champion broke his silence on the issue with a lengthy digital update on Wednesday.

Mr Djokovic said he tested negative on a rapid antigen test on December 16 and "out of an abundance of caution" also took a PCR test the same day.

He attended a tennis event in Belgrade the next day to present awards.

It was not until after the event had transpired that he received a positive return on his PCR test.

On December 18 Mr Djokovic knowingly fulfilled a commitment to a photoshoot and interview while COVID-19 positive – a decision he reflected on as an "error of judgment".

“While I went home after the interview to isolate for the required period, on reflection, this was an error of judgement and I accept that I should have rescheduled this commitment," the Serbian tennis champion said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.