After all these years.Are you suggesting I’m a Little bit Too...

1. 28,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    After all these years.

Are you suggesting I’m a Little bit Too Serious?

It has often been implied that I don’t take the important stuff to seriously but it is a rarity to hear the opposite.

You understand just as well as I do that being a Member of the Pin Community is a lifestyle choice

We both know that there are a few particular Pinner’s whose blood is worth bottling and I think you would agree that those Pinner’s appear to have a fascination with Record Keeping.

I don’t mind being second or 34th in any of the Stat’s but my Wandering Mind, sometimes focuses/fixates on a random point

And for some reason, I have a feeling that “One of those Random Pinner’s” just might like an opportunity Run their Program and provide The Accurate records.

——-

We all have a responsibility in this DJPT comp!

And that is to enjoy ourselves, use this exercise to improve our understanding of the Dow and by extension The Market in general and to try our best to be as inclusive and respectful of those who are willing to play our game.

I believe the Opening Post said something about Leaving one’s ego at the door?

I could never consider giving up the Pin until I can join LP in the Super Ace Club.

The most difficult and coveted accolade to aim for in my opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.