DJS 0.00% $3.99 david jones limited

First, let me say that my appearance on the DJS forum last week...

1. 9,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5100

First, let me say that my appearance on the DJS forum last week and the subsequent (dodgy) take-over offer was completely coincidental.

The last two days of trading are a complete distraction.

Let's bracket that - leave it out of consciousness - and concentrate on the chart.

If one can do that, then the chart of DJS is still looking promising. The down sloping wedge is bullish. The TRIX (bottom pane) has a nice positive divergence and close to pushing above the zero line. TRIX is a lagging, smooth indicator. I've included it because the recent two day action has less influence on it than other, more reactive indicators.

Resistance at 2.32 needed to be broken. The last two days did that - but forget them. Let's see how today goes.

If DJS can close above 2.32 today on reasonable volume (remember - excising the past two days), then the stock looks like heading higher.

If this stock is being accumulated in a legitimate fashion by interested parties, then the recent furphy might just play into their hands - allowing them to pick up more shares from people sucked into buying last Friday and now selling out in disgust.

Let's not be distracted by the recent two days action - and continue to monitor developments.

Redbacka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.