DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

DKO Just a tip for the savvy investors .. I would not forget the...

1. 34 Posts.
    DKO

Just a tip for the savvy investors .. I would not forget the impact PLS has on DKO. Remember DKO has boundaries next to PLS, and the PLS resource is expanding in all directions. DKO has @ 10 mill in the bank, is valued @ AUD $28.24 million with at least $ 10 million cash in the bank .... that's not an expensive takeover target is it ?

I foresee there will be very good news, released as early as tomorrow morning , upgrading the PLS reserve. A significant increase, let's say a "doubling" of the Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves in the pre -feasibility study.

"Double" Resource & Reserve

In Ken Brinsden's "Inside Briefing" on 15 June 2016, the CEO said:

"I think we've made it pretty clear from our announcements that the market can expect further increases in Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves as the foundation of the DFS."

He also said: " ... This additional drilling is expected to take the resource to another level."

See http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160615/pdf/437x4nzryyxy14.pdf

Ken Brinsden continues to do what he says he will do, and he will not disappoint.

Spodumene Price for DFS .. at least 30% increase.

This is all "cream" / extra profit: ($US 450 to $US 600 / tonne FOB), with very low production costs

On price, Brinsden he said:

"The PFS used what we believe is a conservative view of pricing, assuming a price of spodumene concentrate of approximately US $ 450 a tonne FOB for 6% spodumene concentrate ... Based on public data currently available, spodumene concentrate is currently fetching significantly higher prices of @ $US 600 a tonne."

"That augurs well for the project economics and likely provides significant leverages to improved financial outcome within the DFS."

Costs

On production costs, Brinsden said:

this will be "one of the lowest cost hard-rock operators globally."

AND PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANTLY, greatest value add is in next 6 months ...

"The next six months will be a huge period of news - flows, and typically the time of greatest uplift for an emerging mining company as we de-risk the project and put funding in place." (see last page of his Inside Briefing).

So why sell ?

It is very difficult to see why people still sell this undervalued company, as the institutions want yo to. They are happy to pick up your extra, cheap stock. Tomorrow, the DFS in a few weeks time, the next 6 months will see real increases in the share price, in my opinion. With Brexit out of the way, end of year tax selling out of the way, and the Australian elections out of the way, investor sentiment will improve, as it traditionally does in the new financial year.

DKO

Just a tip for the savvy investors .. I would not forget the impact PLS has on DKO. Remember DKO has boundaries next to PLS, and the PLS resource is expanding in all directions. DKO has @ 10 mill in the bank, is valued @ AUD $28.24 million with at least $ 10 million cash in the bank .... that's not an expensive takeover target is it ?

Good luck to everyone, hold tight, don't sell to the institutions cheaply as they want you to ... it is all good !

Crystalball22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.