DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

DKO - Could be cheapest & advanced than other peers

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    First of all apologize to create new thread but thanks to @Green Bull for posting comparison table on KSN, which is used here as reference and added DKO & EMH.

I understand prior to drilling DKO is high risk speculative stock so as the other peers who are already trading at over $10-20m EV and some of them haven't started drilling where as others at initial phase of drilling similar to DKO.
    DKO expecting drilling results by end of the week or next week & trading at EV around $4-5m with Cash in hand around $21m (after sale of Lynas to PLS). I believe early results from Europe would have put confidence in management, which has triggered to sale small scale Lynas to PLS and put all efforts into Sepeda Li Project.

Not saying DKO will definitely fly from here as all depends on Sepeda drilling results now but if drilling are anywhere near to historic surface results, which could be similar or higher than CXO reported then DKO could be sitting around EV of 20-40m, which bring SP around 18-20c. Unlike CXO, DKO will not go in trading halt for CR and so move will be more sustainable than CXO.

Based on my research & analysis I believe DKO is better value spec Li stock than numbers of its peers & here is the reason

DKO.png

All IMO & so Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.