DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

I just love how every newspaper reveals these lithium sites as...

1. 10,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I just love how every newspaper reveals these lithium sites as been the ONLY producer...LOL

"A new ‘gold rush’ for Cornwall: New £50billion mines could be Europe’s sole source of precious lithium
    Poldark country's vast granite stores also contain large amounts of lithium

Metal is known as 'white petroleum' and is the main companant of batteries
    Most lithium is produced in mines South America, Australia and China
    But Cornish Lithium now hopes to become Europe's top producer
    Lithium can be extracted from withing rock or from salt water pools or springs
    By Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline
    Published: 02:15 +11:00, 20 January 2017 | Updated: 11:02 +11:00, 20 January 2017

shares
    View comments
    Cornwall looks set for a £50billion mining revolution after plans were revealed to make Poldark country Europe's sole producer of lithium.
    Lithium - known as 'white petroleum' - is used in the rapidly growing market for electric cars and rechargeable batteries in everything from mobile phones to cordless vacuums.
    Most lithium is produced in South America, Australia and China but there are vast quantities locked inside its large granite stores up to 1,000 metres below the Cornish soil.
    But with no European source the UK Government has earmarked lithium as a metal of strategic importance to the country and new mines could be opened or existing ones brought back into action.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rope-s-sole-source-lithium.html#ixzz4ZSz1ENA9

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Sonic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.