TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

DKSH cooperates with Australian TNG to exclusively market titanium dioxide, page-50

1. 14,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4134
    I don't think there was anything cute about it. The ASX allows non disclosure of certain commercially sensitive information. The company would have prejudiced their negotiations with others if they released the information before reaching a deal with another party.

I have underlined the points that I think are relevant here. 3.1A.3 probably also applies.

3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:

3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:

 It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
    The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
     The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;
     The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
    The information is a trade secret; and

3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and

3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&amp...copy.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0JKarS0yClm3I88fG8-5CS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.