ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

I do like DL and like the way he has played this game with...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    I do like DL and like the way he has played this game with Artemis by acquisition of very important ground with lots of Conglom potential. He has played this like a chess player while Novo touts they discovered everything Via QH and bought up everything they could to the west. I am sure they have good ground but that will take a long time to prove. The project needed funding but I think it might have been a mistake putting Novo in charge of the exploration project. They certainly have not given any great confidence to the market by previously wordy news releases that do not help the average investor that does not understand the geological wordiness or potential considering the average grades of all the biggest Gold miners in the world. So far this eclipses all of them. DL has lots of fingers in lots of pies and I am sure Artemis is a main focus. They would not be doing what they are doing with the Radio hill plant for no reason. This is just the beginning for Artemis and I know some people are frustrated at the lack of news flow but considering reactions to past announcements I think they are trying to be careful. All in all I think we are in on a winner here and patience will be a virtue. I bought in this to be involved long term and it seems that some just wanted short term gains. There is enough empirical evidence thus far to me to be patient whatever the short and long term news conveys. I bought in high, medium and low and have no wish to exit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.