MOM 0.00% 0.4¢ moab minerals limited

DLC Charts, page-268

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Did my research on DLC, and I think they are in a potentially fantastic position of getting the REX project up and running real quick. No need to build a processing mill which will save a significant amount on capex costs, they can just load the unprocessed uranium onto trucks and drive to the White Mesa mill for processing, which is about 2.5 hours away. Only thing DLC needs to do is release those assay results on the ASX as soon as they receive them, do drilling programs and once they've identified an area with a lot of high-grade uranium, they just need to raise the capital to buy mining equipment, trucks, hire workers and make quite a profit from the uranium (just from looking at the U prices as of now). Assuming everything goes according to plan, I wouldn't be surprised if they started mining from mid-to-late 2022, potential multi-bagger right here. Also reassuring that MD has a lot of skin in DLC so he definitely wants the REX project to be a major success as much as we do.

Of course we'd all like to joke about the adult sex toys (especially on the asx_bets subreddit tongue.png), but I think it's great that they at least have a profit-making side business to pay their bills and to fund every step of the exploration of the REX project rather than having to resort to CRs.

I'm personally looking to invest into DLC, but not until next year. Once my one and only investment multi-bags, then I might hop on the DLC train. (maybe once they've completed the drill program and the results are out).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1750000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 681490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.