MOM 20.0% 0.4¢ moab minerals limited

DLC - Uranium - The new era

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I bought in last week not knowing where this would go. Topped up again yesterday and today it hit 1.8c with 2 line wipes late in the afternoon.

From the research I have done on DLC. I can easily see this is a clear, timed and precise pivot. Moving away from Adult ent. and moving in the direction of exploration. Luckily with Uranium gaining attention and momentum by all sectors.

From the webinar earlier this week, can see a clear and structured path towards something. Shackling out of the past and into a new era. It seems the team at DLC know what to do and precisely how to do it. Drilling and finding Uranium is already there, what gets me excited is how close the manufacturing plant is our deposit. Even more is the 90% capacity it still has to go. For me, it is all about the supply chain, challenges globally will be there till at least end of 2023. We are in a great position both strategically and tactically. This gives me huge confidence.

It seems this is a start of a new era for DLC and it's interesting holders. I'd imagine a few holders have been burnt and potentially looking to exit or break even. New holders wanting to take advantage of the news flow, day traders alike.

Then there are the few who hold long term. Renewables is here to stay. Government policy shifting, large cap giants trying to pivot and only recently defence moving away from diesel powered subs to nuclear.

What I love about DLC is that there are no high profile public figures pumping the stock up. The mine is already established and there has been huge interest in volumes, early last week and again over the past few days. Results to come in a few weeks. Price per pound has already hit above $50 (something that was forecasted for 2024).

As always DYOR, already close to having my first bag with this one and am here for the long term.

To many more bags, and not the kind you may be thinking about.

GLTAHs and the team at DLC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.848M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13 3.107K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3522531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 899018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 211724
Last updated 14.52pm 29/03/2024 ?
MOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.