LKE 6.90% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

You twist words in order to try and make your point! I have...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    You twist words in order to try and make your point! I have watched numerous podcasts and videos in which Steve has admitted that it is an old technology, that is being adapted for Lithium via ion exchange. It is a NEW technology that he has openly admitted to? So I am rather unsure of the point you are trying to deliver.
    Listen on from about 6 minutes and his discussion on DLE if you wish Dug?

He does not hide away from the challenge. We are all in the same boat in which we are weighing up risk v reward. Don't we all do that with small cap stocks? For the potential upside gain and taking on the risk? You are more then entitled to your opinion, as we all are! But the bashing that has occurred since 6c is almost laughable. We all invest for a return on invested capital; youve dropped the ball on this one massively!
    By no means am I, or any other investor here saying that this will all be smooth sailing and that there are not challenges ahead (this is consistent with every other small cap stock!), but we each do our own due diligence and research to obtain the best outcome possible for ourselves. All the best Dug, you wont hear from me again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.004(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $700.4K 11.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 750488 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 307306 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ 4037987
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.