DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

sandbar and jbpGuys you can't have it both ways.BPT was a GOG SH...

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    sandbar and jbp

Guys you can't have it both ways.

BPT was a GOG SH so they may have had a say when GOG was still around remembering that they paid a premium for a stake in GOG. However, GOG did have the tenements but not the funds.

Funny that GOG didn't merge with BPT at the time If BPT did know all this before hand they certainly weren't interested so it begs the question how involved were they and why the sudden interest.

Since the DLS/GOG merge I believe that BPT started sniffing around a little and most likely discovered that DLS had more than meets the eye. It was GOG now DLS who arranged for the 3D seismics under the previous CEO having had a discussion with him a couple of years ago while they were still trying to understand what it is they had in their grounds. I have also had discussions with Brad Lingo who was quite helpful in explaining the current situation and future direction in which BPT may well be not a participant except as a SH.

It does no good or serves no purpose to bag the managers. It's all been said before and is an old, unintelligent attempt to influence forum readers.

Everyone carries on as if BPT are some sort of super company well BHP or STO it is not.

It is plain to me and most other DLS SH that the BPT TO was opportunistic and they were trying one on. Well they got an increase in their holding from ignorant SH of whom they took advantage. Oh and they were very wrong about DLS.

DLS have the grounds, they have the people and looks like they are set to do well. I am sure that there is some froth in the current price rise but this seems something with a bit more substance. I just hope tghat the decision handed down today that gives oversight of the ASX to ASIC will keep all those genius traders out of the markets in the future which only serves to distort markets. But you watch they will tell you how wonderful and essential they are.

To all DLS holders be sure of the history of this company and be guided by the failed TO bid by BPT.

All the best to share holders.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.