DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Hi All,I am merely stating fact - they will need to raise money...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi All,

I am merely stating fact - they will need to raise money as they don't have much in the can.

I am no longer a holder, as I was in a pre-bid agreement with Beach together with Dixon. I allowed Beach to have my shares as a means to kick start their takeover bid. The takeover was, under a promise made by Beach to have been stepped up to a better offer to complete the thing (we where expecting the equivalent to 6 cents may have been required at the time - with DLS trading at 3 cents). This promise was in fact made to Simpson. But because of the appalling display of certain Directors at the time, Beach got rather angry and changed there tune.

Beach then extended the offer in time but not price, even while the shareprice was climbing to the point it became very clear they had no intention of taking over DLS but very cheaply buying a seat on the Board by using mine and others shares to do so.

In essence I had been done over royal. At current prices I am in the whole to the tune of $500,000.

Am I angry? - well what do you think? - rather!

Anyway, I am not angry at DLS nor you shareholders.

My concern is that this shareprice has run way too hard on the basis of the facts. Therefore my conclusion is that the stock has been manipulated to these high levels so that certain shareholders can get out at more desirable levels. Now if that were to be true, it is highly illegal, but good luck proving anything.

As for Beach, I am exploring my options, as there is clear evidence of unfair play.

I was a shareholder in DLS for about 5 years, once holding 22 million shares. I was fortunate enough to sell quite a bit of stock at 22 cents. I was close to the company for quite some time too, but ultimately I had to roll the Board as governance was appalling, plus other stuff that would make your hair stand on end.

It would be wise to consider the trading activity of the shares as ridiculous, so therefore what can you infer.....

All the best as I hope it works out for DLS and it's shareholders, but I can tell you I would have been out at 11 cents and breathed a sigh of relief.

But them's the breaks hey......

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.