DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

sunny (boy),I have been in DLS for a very long time, in fact...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    sunny (boy),

I have been in DLS for a very long time, in fact when they raised capital at 4 cents 5 years ago. I got set with 10 million then. I participated in cap raisings at various levels, bought on market and so my average price is very low. But not as low at 3 cents!

I am not bitter at DLS or it's shareholders.

What I am concerned with is that I think games are being play here at a very high level and those who buy into DLS as a trading strategy had better beware as there is simply no foundation for the recent exploison in the SP.

You can shoot me down all you like because you have bought in today or whatever and need the momentum to continue....but the market will at some point enquiry into the subject matter and may either reward you or spit you out.

I am completly pissed about being dudded, but that's my fight and no one elses.

Refering to me being an insider so to speak. Well when I invest in companies, I take a good position, then I associate myself with the management to understand if they are credible. If they are not, then changes may be required or discussion need to take place. I do not believe in being entirely passive.

Anyway shoot me if you like, you all have your own agenda's and so do I.

Good night

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.