DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Buy1holdAfter reading back through the posts, I've decided your...

1. 14,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Buy1hold
    After reading back through the posts, I've decided your contributions are solid and am interested in your opinion on the current position for DLS.

The comments below are all based on positive outcomes, a failure of course in this drilling underway will of course have a less impressive outcome. We all know that, the risk / reward ratio is high always but impressive if we are fortunate enough.

From what I can tell, the SP rose 2-3 times from the success at Chilton-1 and or the possibility of someone pushing up the price by taking a larger position

Now with the spudding of the latest site happening last weekend, and results being expected 5-7 days from then, with the weekend coming and drilling continuing over the weekend, the number of days to take positions in anticipation of results is waning.

I have also noticed, and posted here, about some large orders which have been going through the last few days, even right up at the 11c level $280,000 in one order alone)

Also, considering DLS did over 80m turnover volume yesterday, it wouldn't be hard at all to push past 11c recent high when it all happens.

Anyhow, interested in your comments and or corrections if I am missing something.

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.