ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

The thing with ITC is its main man is down ATM and their other...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    The thing with ITC is its main man is down ATM and their other main man is currently juggling the work of two people... which means no fancy presentations no fancy corporate shin digs and alot less networking.... now im all for having a well defined sustainable resource... but lets not forget how important a good spruiker is....

I mean with Eddie out of action who is there to really spruik ITC apart from us on the hotcopper boards.... i think what we need is another broker report with some detailed analysis i for my bit will attempt to start spruiking itc to wider market community when i call up next week and get a spot on your money your call... and really push whoever the commentators are to take note....

in the end itc has got alot to give.... but it is not getting marketed as it should due to the illness of their main man....

for the corporate action to begin we need some real spruikers to step up and start sending out the message LOUD AND CLEAR about ITC........ DLS received media attention with attempted bpt takeover.... we need some media attention also.... as that is what is really lacking at the moment...

OH AND THAT PLUS THE LACK OF A CORNERSTONE HOUSEHOLD NAME INVESTOR LIKE WE HAD IN CHALLENGER....

Good luck guys and get out and spread the word of ITC as by spreading the word will be the only way people will recognise this FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY...

AND its is a Fantastic opportunity..... Thats enough waffle for now but there is truth to "Any publicity is good publicity" and we need all we can get to achieve liftoff...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.