RKT 0.00% 0.7¢ rocketdna ltd.

DLT - tech seup

1. 4,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    May as well start the thread in the right channel as it may come in handy down the track.

Worth throwing up a couple of charts around the short and medium term setup with levels of interest as the story evolves moving forward to keep an eye on. Just some musings for the time being.

As @POPnTOP points out the gap back to 6c is interesting and will likely become a target of interest down the track. A bit of work to do before then, but certainly achievable under the right circumstances. For reference at the 6c price with the current shares on issue / cash on hand = $28mil EV

Short term - daily setup
    I'd like to see a close at / above the 43day MA at 0.9c hold to suggest the recent on market interest that has driven a momentum shift remains in place. Encouraged to see price action move out of oversold RSI levels with plenty of room to move before an overbought print presents itself. MACD in the jump seat back at the 0 control line, which is very interesting to me = the door is open for a sustained push back into positive territory.

Overhead targets of potential resistance 1.1c - 1.7c - 2.2c that will need to be cleared in order to become new support levels.
    dlt1.jpg

Medium term - weekly setup
    The 1.1c - 1.2c (43 day MA) is of interest. With a close above 1.2c opening the door for the large momentum shift to take hold.

MACD has printed a positive cross below the 0 control line and when this trend decides to move back up and through this region, I would be expecting to see much greater interest take hold. RSI close above the 50 mark will see on market interest heading in the right direction.

The substantial volume on market is suggesting that we are seeing a period of change for DLT take hold, hopefully for the right reasons!
    dlt2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.593M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.864K 275.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13266716 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4414801 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 802571
Last updated 15.31pm 30/05/2024 ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.