dlux---you know little about history, page-4

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: donuts1---you know little about history Excuse me for a moment(just swallowed my false teeth) OK.Here I go.

This from Mohammad who 'wrote' the Koran & 1300 years later it still goes on ............Mohammad actually prayed facing Jerusalem but when the Jews would not follow him he changed direction & had a bash at Mecca.

Perhaps you should read some history.

http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/mohammad3.html

1.His fanatic greed for all the wealth that had been created by the blood, sweat and toil of the Jews.
    2.His maniacal craving for power at any cost. The Jews were the biggest obstacle in his plan to subjugate all of Medinah, so they had to be removed, by any means possible.
    3.His fear of all other religions. Mohammad was a delusional Megalomaniac, meaning he believed that he was the Supreme Ruler of the world. Anything that threatened this sick fantasy of his, had to be exterminated. Since, the religion of the Jews rejected his pathetic claims to Divine rule, they were the targeted victims in Medinah, just as the Polytheistic Arabs had been his victims in Mecca.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.