IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi,Kiwibird1, IMO! perhaps you need to reconsider exactly what...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi,Kiwibird1, IMO! perhaps you need to reconsider exactly what is going on with IDC? But then so do I as I've been conned just as you have. "I suppose if Mt.Kare wasn't as high grade and as large...." Mt. Kare isn't large, even if the million ozs. are added to the mix, in fact that would be the sum total of the resource since the quoted current gold resource (2.1million ozs @1.5g/t plus silver credits) is not viable in the underground context. A million oz. gold resource is not even a medium sized deposit. I think it's a bit much to assume that ,included in the resource, is additional gold from a deeper Mt. Porgera type system. At this time there is no evidence to support any such claim, but odds-on this idea will be promoted. I think we have some promoters who would do rather well in Oz politics.The gold below the oxidation zone isn't too amenable to treatment either so probably 85% recovery is the best we could expect,unless a secondary recovery system was utilised( but it would cost.) I admit I am a share holder but I'm not proud to be one . Frankly all we get from the company is a load of waffle intended to paper over the truth. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.