VCR ventracor limited

Blakes 7.............You are reading my thoughts ? The...

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Blakes 7.............You are reading my thoughts ?

The Presentation was good and arrived just about when I had worked out it was going to be announced but it lacked a lot of information, The Trial Protocol they been going on about during the year? Nothing.

I thought there would be a lot more information on what was happening overseas and Australia, everything seemed to be like a summary, no definate figures. The TGA Approval was announced and then the FDA Approval and both are connected with the TETS but they mention the Commercial Ready Grant figure VCR are still to obtain, of course the average shareholder wouldn,t know the information in the Patents, so I am thinking it is going to be released at a later date?, and the date they mentioned for the Tets Technology doesn,t make sense, when it is connected to the Patent? I think VCR are trying to keep it underwraps until they are ready to release it? if it was accepted by the TGA and FDA and attached to the Patent.............how come such a long time to release it, that doesn,t make sense, when its already been approved.

Part of the technology is already in one of the Ventrassist,s Patents in January, 2007 supporting part of the technology in the blades of the Ventrassist. The new equipment they mentioned was new Cannulae,s which isn,t approved yet, there is also other equipment waiting for approval, like technical equipment. Why mention this? Probably because it doesn,t prove a threat to their strategy.

I thought there would have been more on the amount of centres they had operating and staff and how they were travelling and what their expectations were, but no....................nothing?

I thought VCR were slightly evasive in the Questions time after the Presentation.?

I think the strategy is, to release different pieces of news to the market, placed out to maximise the share price..........AT LAST.............for instance, like the start of the trials any day?

I think they are trying to protect their Tets Technology from Thoracic..............I,m waiting to see if my assumptions are going to prove correct, to myself.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.