KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

Hey G'day Swanny & KAR Clan....DOH!!!! LOL.... i'm gobsmacked...

1. 846 Posts.
    Hey G'day Swanny & KAR Clan....

DOH!!!! LOL.... i'm gobsmacked mate! No other way to say it.

Haven't watched the chart itself today, just glancing across at the SP & seeing it going up, clenching my butt cheeks kicking myself. That's just how it goes sometimes. You've gotta make a decision & sometimes you'll be wrong. Could've been worse i guess, could've been getting out at a loss. Instead i just missed out on extra so yeah that sux, no grey area there!

Hang on a sec... i'll squizz the chart now....
    Geeeze.... i mean it's doing it but... man there's some really narrow spreads in there! This is not market strength.... this is a decision by the big guys & it looks like they're doing all the work.

Anyway... yep... on the chin.... i got that trade wrong & thankfully i know exactly what i did that was wrong.... Unfortunately this is the 2nd time in recent weeks that i've made the same mistake so hopefully something sticks this time.

My mistake for those interested was pulling the trigger.
    I analysed the chart, i didn't like what i saw so i sold. It's that last bit where i made my mistake... I SOLD! What i should have done instead was bring my stops right up close so that if my analysis was right then i wouldn't sacrifice my profits.... BUT... if my analysis was wr.. wr... wro.... incorrect... then i'd still be in the trade & i'd be further in front. So..... how embarrassment! Aaahhhh well.... hopefully that's the last time i make that same mistake!

I look forward to the retrace!

Kind Regards
    DmansDad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.100(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.85 $1.78 $10.19M 5.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40861 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 25012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.