CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

DMC Weekly Listing Numbers 2016, page-109

1. 735 Posts.
    well, to be fair , the SP is lower than 2 cents last couple of days....but not sure they are doing, ( or need to) do a CR right now, so a bit of a quick judgement there.

Also , what was/is your understanding of the Marketboomer side of the business....do you think it was cash positive/low cost /income producing...for you to mention it as a mistake to sell off?

Maybe if you had listed your X3 on DMC, DRIVEMYCAR, ( after CL8 took over DMC in 2014) you may have had more success.

"it is really a silly move from the management to diversify much needed money to something that will never make it, opportunistic the least to say."

Easy comment to make, feel free to expand and enlighten all of the holders , perhaps with some more detailed explanation, and please share the extra info you have on peerpass and fundX to show why they will never make it.

But as Forrestfield always says..thanks for your input , as all points of view are welcome and encouraged.

GLTAH

( on a side note: I always wonder why a non holder has a sell sentiment..I wonder if they have ever held CL8)
    Last edited by herm: 01/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.