CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

DMC Weekly Listing Numbers 2016, page-113

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Tricky - Firstly well done for giving it a go and contacting Chris that is a good start.

My points below are squarely at management.

May I add... I think the CL8 threads are made of a great bunch of people! I have enjoyed the last 12 months.

Just remember the below is just my option! I am only a simple trader but I have spent 10's of hours of CL8.

Also I have spoken to a lot of directors over the years and most in the spec end will only tell you what you wanna hear! Some will tell the truth and others not so much......it's upto shareholders to research and conclude whether or not they are comfortable with there investment. I am no longer comfortable.

Point 1) - Rentoid acquired in May 2014, why? Over 18 months has gone by.......They could have just created a website like this and linked in a corporate partner - Rentoid is a ghost town and IMO it would be better to start fresh then use it, was a waste IMO.

Point 2) - I was told on the phone that a deal was coming within a month or 2 in Feb 2015

This is an Investor Presentation from Nov 2014

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20141128/pdf/42v3sf12vny9k8.pdf

Whilst they have focused on DMC and done quite well they are a public listed company at near 10 mil MC they need to upscale otherwise there is no value IMO and why I sold my Investment.

Chris is earning $200,000 plus super plus bonuses as per last Annual report.

CL82.png

Where are these new categories????

Peerpass was already in the pipelines when I discussed new categories.....

FundX will that's not a Parking, storage, financial or service sector P2P product

12 months went by and nothing!

Here is an email I found that I posted on HC

CL8.png
    Last I remember Christmas isn't in May

Point 3)

He has my email address and my phone number was emailed to him, if he remembers he probably knows who I am!

I always posted stating it was a guide and only based on the data from the drivemycar.com.au website

So did he tell you what the figures actually were?

Did you ask why they don't update the market?

I remember speaking to him in May 2015 and he stated he would improve his updates and communication with shareholders as its poor......IMO this hasn't improved.

Seeing as my figures aren't accurate according to management I will not continue to post them.......sorry to those that liked those updates

All the best and I will still be watching, my opinion on investments changes with value, if I see value again I will be interested again

Cheers

GT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $208 20.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 318379 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 293906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.