CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

I'm pretty sure that quite some time back, the company confirmed...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I'm pretty sure that quite some time back, the company confirmed to someone that you can't count cars for a number of reasons. I seem to recall that if they have a number of cars listed that are similar, that depending on the vehicles they may not actually list them all. Also, unavailable cars could actually be available, but just in hand-over or getting serviced, or being used by the owner. I also think they said they don't list all booked vehicles either.

So basically you are just wasting time trying to count cars and looking at booked vs available vs unavailable.

Also @Radar100 it is is pretty clear that if you think they had 200 cars booked a few years ago and a little over that now, that you can definitely ignore car listings/status as a guide. Transaction Values are now up well over 100% than a few years ago. And you can tell that rental prices of cars haven't doubled. So that proves counting cars doesn't work.

And you also don't appear to really understand a lot about how marketplace dynamics work in terms of supply and demand and needing to match a range of variables including geography (which is really hard), type, price, timing and a few other variables. You can't just say, hey there are 300 cars available, and plenty of demand, so you should be able to rent them out. It doesn't work like that. Chris has actually spoken about this in the past.

Doing a national campaign would just be a waste of money. And then all the people here would be whinging about the company needing to do a capital raise. It would seem from so many comments on this forum that most people don't have much idea when it comes to running a complex startup business.

Cheers
    Marv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92826 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.