PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

which major shareholder selling out ??????? if you talking about...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    which major shareholder selling out ??????? if you talking about platinum then youre wrong they just sold around 4 million shares but still holding almost 32 million shares . Dont forget that they are up 100% with their investment so taking some profit is never wrong i would do the same .
    ----------------

If you guys want the stock to make bigger moves then please put in a high GTC sell order like 20c or higher for your shares then your shares will not be available on the market so if all shareholders doing that then it would help this stock to make bigger jumps in sp on good news. thank you

http://www.contracts-for-difference.com/Borrowing-lending-shares.html

Q:What can you do to prevent your shares holdings from being shorted?

A: Now what can the average personal investor do to stop their own shares being shorted, as believe me your own broker, if approached, WILL sell your own shares that they hold on your behalf as a nominee account.There are two things you can do, the first is to certificate them but this is not obviously to everyone’s advantage but the alternative solution is simple. All you do is to phone your broker and put an order in saying that you wish to place your shares for sale at, for arguments sake, double today’s price. As they are ‘on order’ they cannot be lent out by your broker and in turn you are reducing the amount of ‘free shares’ out there that can be used for shorting purposes. And don’t forget to move your limit order up when the price starts to recover, then, that way your shares can’t be shorted – not much but helps .

Although an individual personal investor will not normally have enough shares to halt a concerted shorting attack, if a large number of holders did this it would reduce the overall amount of shares that they could get their hands on.In my opinion well worth doing if not only for the knowledge that your own shares cannot and will not be used in a short attack against the very share that you own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $27.25K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2974 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 214000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.