AIM 2.63% 74.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

dmi patterns, page-4

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Punters.

Like Ive said,I stand willing to be educated/corrected at any moment as technicals arnt my forte'.

So I had a read of some info re DMI indicators and find that they should be read relative to their individual/combined behaviour in reference to the index as well as some various crossover points.

Imo we will have to wait a little longer to confirm what may be happening here with these indicaors but if the DMI- indicator continues down and the ADX approaches 40 with the DMI+ still above the ADX then we are very close to the conditions we want for a move.

As I have said Punters I am far from totally reliant on such chart patterns and indicators so I just find it interesting to see if these indicators actually work as there has obviously been some merit in the way some of them work.

However it is a moot point as to whether its actually too late to utilise these for a judgement on a trade entry as imo my judgement of the fundamentals leads to a much less risky way to make substantial gains by fundamental indicators which I have outlined, predominantly over the weekend.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 71.0¢ $236.9K 319.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3321 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.