DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Generally I'd assume that it's less than ideal to release a BFS...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Generally I'd assume that it's less than ideal to release a BFS into such a negatively charged market. What do you guys reckon, for a long term holder is the net result uneffected? It feels as though we would have broken the exciting $1 level in the pre super tax/euro freak out market. I know that the Euro's problem has been around since before the GFC, but it's really twisting the knife now that our mining industry is rightly agitated and the China bubble talk is occurring more frequently.

A good BFS will surely drive short term SP growth, but really a project's NPV doesn't change because of short term concerns. As long as copper demand continues strongly into the mid term, logic would say that our mid term SP won't be affected by what's going on now (all on the BIG assumption that the market is a little too trigger happy at the moment).

I'm hoping that Germany will chill out and stump up to protect it's Euro, China will release some "we need a lot more infrastructure yet" propaganda to quell the masses (do they bother doing that - do they care what the West thinks they are doing?) and the super tax blue print is reformed shortly to help maintain some sanity in the Australian market.

DML shoudln't be affected by the Super Tax you'd think, but the market seems to react pretty strongly to local sentiment.

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.