DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

True happy, where I live did have some sort of a hailstorm, I...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    True happy, where I live did have some sort of a hailstorm, I say some sort because the bulk of the damage was like in an arc around the part of Logan City where I am.
    The AGM was pretty much like others I've attended, this time there were many attendees but not many questions being asked, apart from a couple of gits, one in the centre and one old character at the front, hang on, one of those gits was me.
    Back to presentation, fewer accidents so the training/retraining is fine, all equipment working fine with maintenance where required, throughput and recoveries exceeding expectations, water usage lower and a flood mitigation in place, still using diesel generators, grid power not expected for a long time.
    The litigation or breach that was imposed on the company couldn't be explained, as Jeremy said they are in constant touch with the "lenders" pretty much on a weekly basis, so it appears as there are no slanging matches between the two party's but when the matter could be resolved he couldn't say, going by his demeanour he sounded as frustrated as the rest of us.
    Bob was very approachable and has the sound knowledge of mining that we all expect, he did make mention which I thought was good was his thanking of the mine management of which he said (and these are my words because I can't remember his exact ones" were doing a very good job
    My only gripe was before the meeting when I had enough time for a coffee no one had switched the darn machine on.
    One other thing that I should mention were the number of ladies present which was good to see which goes to show there are ladies who were either there on their own behalf or maybe along with their husbands/partners who have an interest in the company's affairs so investing is as it should be gender free.
    Girls love to accumulate which is my take on GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.