DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

DML Update from Bob, page-59

1. 268 Posts.
    The lenders could have done all of this months ago. Globally there is so very little access to capital right now. You can see the carnage of junior small companies that simply cannot raise funds in the last 6 months or longer. We just don't know what the lenders issue is... But it sure if fun to speculate!

Apples you got me thinking, when talking about construction "form and substance" can sometimes be in relation to the receipt of acceptable 3rd party documentation. I wonder if the lenders did not like some elements of the "preferred tenderer" that DML mentioned last month. A contractor can kill a company with a few contract terms invoked at an opportune time or an unexpected bill. Given the issues between DML and Sedgmen I could see the lenders wanting to vet any 'new 3rd party'. Like your bank being not happy with your builder/architect/manager - it's happened before.

The lenders would have seen all the numbers, ore reserves, price models, assumptions over and over again for years now, I don't think their problem would have been with the 'underground economics'. Anyways I don't know of many companies that have come out of a 2 month suspension successfully for shareholders. Any examples? Oh well, time to hibernate on DML for another month.

All I want for Christmas is a press release of a drill hole with an intersection of 10m @ 5% copper and 5 oz/t silver or even just a November update in my stocking....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.