DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Thanks william, also found this via OROPambula.Pambula Gold...

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks william, also found this via ORO

Pambula.

Pambula Gold Project NSW: Oroya 100% and diluting to 30% free carry to a decision to mine
    The Pambula Gold Project is located about 10 kilometres southeast of Bega in south-eastern coastal New South Wales. On 15 December 2010 Datamotion Asia Pacific Limited (DMN), via its wholly owned subsidiary, Universal Rare Earths Pty Ltd (URE) farm-in to earn 70% interest in the project and Oroya will dilute to a 30% free-carried interest to a Decision to Mine. The project is now managed by URE.
    Oroya is exploring the project for large tonnage disseminated epithermal gold-pyrite mineralisation hosted by rhyolitic and basaltic volcanics and associated sediments of the Late Devonian Boyd Volcanic Complex.
    During the recent survey, Oroya collected 60 BLEG samples from 60 sites and 35 ME samples from 35 sites to complete the main regional sampling of the project.
    Drainage (stream sediment) sampling by Oroya at Pambula has identified the Wolumla area and the anomalous area west of Pambula as the main targets. However, further follow-up sampling west of area 3 and the far south of area 4 still require minor drainage sampling (Figure 2).
    Oroya
    Area 1
    Area 1 is an anomalous area extending immediately westward from the historical Wolumla goldfield and returned anomalous BLEG values up to 19.3 ppb gold adjacent to area that previously returned values up to 46 ppb gold. The latest results are also supported by anomalous arsenic and cooper.
    Area 2
    This area north and west of Pambula returned a BLEG anomaly of 11 ppb gld. Anomalous results of 8 and 6 ppb gold west of Pambula are supported by arsenic to 19 ppm, copper to 62 ppm and more importantly, zinc to 664 ppm.
    Areas 3& 4
    These areas are essentially continuous so they are discussed together, anomalous values to 29 ppb BLEG gold were returned from the recent sampling but further sampling is required. Further south, ME values to 6.5 ppb gold are supported by anomalous arsenic and lead and another anomalous ME sample of 5.7 ppb gold is supported by anomalous copper, lead, arsenic and zinc.
    The 2 main target areas are the Wolumla area in Area 1 and the anomalous area west of Pambula. Further drainage sampling is required to fully define these prospective areas. However, it is expected that following this work, soil sampling and mapping will generate drill targets in 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.