DMP 2.34% $35.89 domino's pizza enterprises limited

I just bought another tranche as well. Clearly the near-term...

1. 3,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    I just bought another tranche as well. Clearly the near-term challenges DMP face are short-term inflationary pressures which will effect margins (to some extent) in the short-term but in no way effect its durable competitive advantage. IMO this type of short-term fear is what presents the current buying opportunity. The engine of DMP’s growth upside going forward is its durable competitive advantage in the QSR sector, the rollout of new stores and SSS growth which remain absolutely undiminished as evidenced by the reiteration of the outlook at its Asia Investor Day presentation - where DMP reiterated the store targets of 2000 stores in Japan, 400 in Taiwan and 6650 for the DMP group (as well as annual growth target of 9%-12% network growth over 3-5 years). The Japan expansion on its own has HUGE upside and management flagged the Japan business is now stronger than pre-Covid period - in particular, when compared to average weekly customers and sales per store, customer frequency and franchisee profit per store which were noted to be stronger for the month of Feb 2022 despite the rebasing in business since the removal of covid emergency measures late last year. Better execution of the Japan expansion and increased store growth is where the upside to $100+ SP lies. Said it before, saying it again ... unlike the pizzas, DMP is best to get stuck into when it's not hot (ie buy low, sell high)!!
    GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.89
Change
-0.860(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $3.263B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.87 $36.98 $35.89 $39.82M 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3393 $35.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.91 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.