DMP 3.20% $35.45 domino's pizza enterprises limited

Think its Wednesday night? (could be wrong). FOMC meeting...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Think its Wednesday night? (could be wrong). FOMC meeting 20th-21st.
    My guess is 75 basis points and we get market recovery post that (could even get recovery a day or so prior), but I feel this is a dip leading into an expected outcome which thus results in a small upward correction. Not saying full recovery, I just recon some green days are only around the corner. Market is oversold and expectation of fixing inflation overnight was OTT imo, rate rises need extended time to filter into the economy. Money printers have been going forever to get us to this point incl additional pandemic printing, so to expect an instant resolution off the back of a few rate rises in the past few months is craziness.
    TA doesn't look amazing re DMP though, we want it to hold 60 again. Interesting to see what the big boys will do at close and next two days. If breaks the 60 horizontal definitively and creates a new local lower low then I think following support levels are 57 and 47, but 47 unlikely unless the perma bears are correct with their overall market expectations.
    Overall, still a good buy at this price imo, particularly for an initial entry with a chance to avg down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.