NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

dmr statement, page-23

1. 4,293 Posts.
    http://moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page295023?oid=528505&sn=2009+Detail&pid=287226

From that media article:
    "The system offers GIS based spatial information which will allow applicants, farmers and the public at large to view the locality of issued rights and land in respect of which applications are being considered at any given time. The system is being developed by Irca Global, and according to operational executive Brandon Longueira, will be ready to go live at the end of March.

It has been developed containing over 264 layers of information, compared to the previous system with just one layer. It will interface with other data systems in SA, and will enable, for instance, applicants to identify land that is environmentally sensitive ? before they submit an application. Other accessible information includes township development areas, deeds information, and water pans." continues

264 layers...that is excellent ...
    will it mandate the community/s to deal with ..whos the signatory..if they are all consulted adequately? over what time span?
    how can that happen so we investors feel confident?
    I assume that once a mining right is awarded..all those matters of social administrative and environmental consequence are settled unless some infringement takes place down the track.
    I am finding a lot of mining resistance orgs on the net that seem justified, due to poor communications, actions, etc in the past, that should be addressed,imo.

and the best book that I found has a rather alarming title

"Mine Closure Handbook"
    http://arkisto.gtk.fi/ej/ej74.pdf
    In Finland...
    The mine life concludes with a pre arranged development ie farming, golf course etc.which makes mining less intrusive imo.
    The sooner things get organised and mining starts the sooner the mine closes and the social and environmental beneficial development occurs,imo.

I suppose the DMR require such pre planning too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.