NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

kiwiIan ShapiroI would have to go back over many many posts over...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    kiwi

Ian Shapiro

I would have to go back over many many posts over the past 2 years to check where I quoted Ian Shapiro.The first correspondence was received in Dec 2010. However his last email dated 2/12/11 indicated that there was an exchange of affidavits taking place with Genorah. No court case date has been set as yet. Maybe Ian is not confident of success against the DMR? I am sure I posted about the email on HC last month.

He was looking for someone to approach the ASX and also post on HC. I would not accomodate him re what he wanted posted as it was not in shareholders interests and could not be validated. Someone else did oblige and shared details with a Sth African journalist as well. Maybe it was you?

Share Holdings

Re my holdings that are being queried.

Yes I have shares in a number of ASX listed companies including OKAP's RRS, CCC,NKP,KAB. Making money on some but losses on others if that helps anyone.Hope by year end that i will make big profits on all of them. That's why i invest.

May we ask why you have been communicating with Ian Shapiro on several occasions?

BFS

I have already indicated that a copy of the BFS ( not sure if final copy) has been given to one potential JV partner that I am aware off. I have also stated that i will not devulge the company name as details were sent to me in confidence. You may do your own research on that one.Start with the Russian, Chinese, Swiss and Sth African based companies interested in the Garatau project.I did.

The BFS has most likely been released to several JV prospective partners on a confidentiality basis.

What makes you think that the 90 day timeline has not already been set in motion?

Hope that this post helps your research KIWI?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.