NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

dmr , page-36

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Shadowboxer said
    "the holder of an old order mining right has the exclusive right to apply for a new order mining right within 5 years of the commencement of the MPRDA, failing which the old order mining right will cease to exist on 30 April 2009, unless this time period is extended by the Department of Minerals and Energy "

as we have seen and i posted recently... on the DMR site where they were asking for applications for claims re expropriation by 30 April 2011.

http://www.dmr.gov.za/

after downloading the form it states
    "1) Any claim for compensation contemplated in item 12(4)
    read with item 12(1) to Schedule I t of the Act, must be
    lodged at the office of the Regional Manager in whose
    region the expropriated property is situated -
    (a) on or before 30 April 2011 where the claimant has
    become aware or should reasonably have become
    aware on or before 30 April 2010 of the said
    expropriation ; and
    in all other cases, within one year of the date when
    the claimant has or should reasonably have become
    aware of such expropriation:
    (b)
    Provided that a Court may, on good cause shown, condone the
    late lodgement thereof.”
    and its in that old 2007 article in which Anglo says they were confident of everting future claims...

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/anglo-won039t-lodge-sa-expropriation-claim-by-monday039s-deadline-confident-of-averting-all-future-claims-2007-04-26

"Under the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (MPRDA), which was promulgated on May 1, 2004, the normal three-year prescription period for claims had been incorporated. However, earlier this year, the Department of Minerals and Energy (DME) committed to amending the Act and its associated regulations to defer potential claims to 2011."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.