LOM 5.36% 5.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Dms plant and alluvials, page-136

1. 9,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3491
    thanks daz. and agree that a base is in early stages of forming.

cannaccord and some of the core beneficiaries of the options deal will be accumulating between 40 and 45c to try and limit the option selling in the next 2-3 weeks.

any softness as people receive that paperwork is more likely to drive people to sell for the quick profit. so they try to stop that happening.

ive seen this game played a few times before. canadian market is renowned for this kind of behaviour.

therell probably be a day it dips to around 39c - but unless theres bad news or a big risk off in market i only expect it to be intraday - like when it dipped to 41c last week.

below 45c its not unreasonable buying - just not great - and as you mentioned it could be a sideways move for a while.

at 40c you are getting roughly same value as before this dubious options package deal, if you include the $24m cash from the options.

that looked like it was itself a frothy value given how fast it moved from 25-45... something that would happen when people know about the upcoming options package to me - but you can second guess this stuff too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $17.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $12.22K 208.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58576 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.