LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Dms plant and alluvials, page-5

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    Trolls using the companies 0.4 calonda thickness as a way of saying the alluvials will not be economical is a way for them to rubbish the alluvial cash flow numbers.
    Using the thickness and not providing actual dms capacity and revenue numbers from diamond sales is a way for trolls to mislead others.

So I guess miles kennedy is wrong is saying they will produce 4 million dollars worth of diamonds a month,his figure is taken from $500.00 a carat.
    He also said that it should be noted that the average diamond price is almost $7000.00 a carat and evidence to date suggest these high value large diamonds will continue to be recovered.
    These comments of a similar nature were made by miles kennedy at the annual general meeting.

To back up miles claim I have gone over the company data and have found him to be correct.
    The lowest revenue figures the company is expecting is $54,600,000.00 per year
    The current highest revenue number is almost $764,440,000.00 per year
    Other than the comments by miles at the agm,these are figures calculated by me from announced results and diamond sales,the company has not announced revenue figures yet.
    A educated person would assume a revenue figure of at least something between the low and high figures as the higher value stones have continued to be recovered at almost all sample sites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.