LOM 2.33% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

dms to be commissioned by the end of september, page-13

1. 2,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Frankly I think this is a real "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" announcement.

The Good

- more diamonds are always good, and it's in a completely different section to the other alluvial areas. That indicates multiple kimberlites. Big, good quality diamonds too.

- Good to see the Kimberlite license extension progressing.

- Damn, that is a LOT of new kimberlite targets to the north and east of the concession. I count 38?

The Bad

- More DMS delays, albeit this just brings the DMS online time to their original estimate, rather than the revised estimate to end of June. There better not be any damn customs delays to the replacement parts!

- No diamonds so far in SE251. I understand their point about it being a big anomaly which could contain different grades in different areas. But from my understanding the surface bulk sampling was relying on the new DMS.

The Ugly.

- Garimpeiros. I hope they are being treated in line with proper legal proceedings, I don't want to be associated with the sorts of allegations which have been made along the Angolan/Congolese border. I trust that LOM management would be very mindful of these concerns though.

- Still no timetable on the diamond sale. Just get it over with!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.