CUV 6.00% $14.58 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

DNA REPAIR

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    I want to refer to Page 19 of the 2020 Clinuvel Annual Report. This page contains a LOT of excitement and is really deserving of a lot of attention and headlines in the media - and I am sure we will see this in the weeks and months ahead. It is all about DNA PROTECTION and REPAIR and it should be MASSIVE news. The high level of confidence they have comes across in 3 paragraphs and such groundbreaking stuff is worthy of an announcement all of its own IMO.

Mention of how each day is closer to the 100000 patient exposure safe days of use - I would love to know what day number they are at right now, from the FDA approval process I think we all learnt how safety is the paramount concern to regulators and the safety profile of the CUV molecule is great. And "the vision is to use the drug [afamelanotide] as a DNA-protectant in many formulations" . - a topical and/or transdermal formulation for the masses, please let it be so I will be buying some straight away!

And "Over the next 12 months, the CLINUVEL story will unfold and the significance of our progress in DNA repair in XP and healthy individuals to the general population at risk of UV-HEV damage will become apparent."

This is really mind-blowing. If the incidence of very common skin cancer can be greatly reduced in society the benefits in terms of lives saved and less strain on health resources is astronomical. A huge societal game-changer is IMO the 'significance' being referred to. Glad to be associated with this and looking forward to seeing it all unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.58
Change
-0.930(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $730.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.74 $14.23 $4.173M 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $14.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.58 1486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.