CUV 0.00% $14.58 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

DNA REPAIR, page-3

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Yes truly exciting times now. So after reading the 2020 Clinuvel Annual Report I re-read the 2019 Annual Report (the exciting things we do in locked down Melbourne!!). There is a lot of information in last years report on the DNA REPAIR pathway they are now seeking with the CUV 150 and CUV 151 trials. There is reference there to CUV150 involving 6 subjects and 24 skin biopsies (XP patients as we recently learned) and CUV151 involving 20 healthy subjects and 80 skin biopsies. I believe Clinuvel is extremely confident in the DNA REPAIR ability of their FDA and EMA approved drug - this from the bottom of Page 23 on the 2019 Annual Report: "the third and last part of CLINUVEL’s main strategy is proving the ability of the amplified alpha-MSH to act as a DNA reparative agent. There is ample evidence provided over the years, and we hold these data which only have significance if and when the FDA would have acknowledged and endorsed the technology. This is now a fact." Obviously the technology and safety of the technology was endorsed with the FDA approval last year, now the tick of approval required for the new indication of XP and then it's really going to be on. Remember how safety is the major concern to regulators, well with that in mind (and SCENESSE already approved) and many years of Data already collected it would have to be considered likely that Clinuvel will achieve this next goal of proving DNA REPAIR and the MASSIVE implications that will have for SKIN CANCER and society itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.