TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Lynne, a word of advice. Be careful with the posts otherwise you...

1. 597 Posts.
    Lynne, a word of advice. Be careful with the posts otherwise you may get suspended. There is an overly sensitive prigg on this thread who keeps complaining to HC anytime a negative is uttered about ACL.

Anyway, check out the following and then got on the dog and bone to Reuters and tell them what you think. Maybe they will listen to you more than me. Seems to me the FDA approval is going to turn out to be a damp squibb and ACL will be exposed.

No wonder BTC sold out.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AE4VF20101115?pageNumber=1

Doctors say blood-clot drug race too close to call
    By Ransdell Pierson and Debra Sherman

CHICAGO | Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:20pm EST

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A half dozen experimental stroke-prevention drugs, and one already on the market, are racing for their share of a market that could be worth $15 billion a year. But doctors say it is still too early to predict how they will stack up in the marketplace.

----------------

Parthiv Buch, a pharmacologist for the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, predicts Pradaxa will be the long-time market leader because it will likely be used among mild- to moderate-risk patients -- which represent about 80 percent of the stroke-prevention population.

"But a drug's success is often determined by its sales force, and that's where J&J and Bayer will make a big difference for Xarelto," Buch said.

Similarly, he noted that Pfizer Inc and Bristol-Myers Squibb are conducting large trials of their own contender, called apixaban, which can be expected to get an enormous marketing push from their own formidable sales forces. Apixaban, which is about a year behind Xarelto in clinical trials, has not yet published late-stage stroke prevention data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.