VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

dndn announcement only a week away, page-8

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Yeah not many new buyers coming in, longs are already set in place. May should bring database lock, and hopefully the statistical analysis shouldn't take too long afterwards. Mid Year is the target, June/July so it's only a matter of weeks now.

It's quite a pivotal moment for VHL, if they prove statistical significance and the fact the therapeutic vaccine sector has seen some excellent successes over the past 12 months then hopefully VHL will attract significant attention.

Should the trial prove a success, I'd like to see a capital raising to progress other pipeline products. They own a technology platform, and with enough capital I don't see why they can't develop vaccines for many other diseases.

Market cap is around $17m, which in biotech land is peanuts. For example, DNDN has a market cap of around USD5.2bn although they are expecting FDA approval in around a weeks time... but goes to show what can be achieved!

VHL has been, and still is undercapitalised but we can take comfort that if this Phase II trial is a success (and there is certainly no guarantee that it will be), that their ability to raise capital both dilutive and non-dilutive may be increased somewhat. I know I'll be prepared to accept further rights issues or SPP's if it means they get other products into the clinical and/or commence registration trials in the USA.

Till results, I'd expect short term speculators to enter however that hasn't been the case for other biotechs I follow including NRT. So just waiting... and watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.