IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

dndn - prr ( at least... a 34 bagger ), page-13

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "It's a good idea to keep the forum balanced"

I do agree with that boiler and I'll also be the first to admit that I'm guilty of having my blinkers on at times when research finds many positives. There is nothing worse than having a 100% toot toot forum for PRR so all objective posts like yours should be made welcome by all on hc who are investing in PRR for the long term.

"PRR's market cap is a little toppy compared to other stocks involved with immunotherapy"

I'm not familiar with BioSante to be able to offer a substantial argument at this point however based on what the analysts writes in the article you posted...

"Licensing it to a company whose claim to fame is that it has been issued $20 million in grants and contracts doesn't exactly lend credence to the program.

Better than nothing? I guess. Enough to get me excited about BioSante? Not really."

... do I need to?

Some points worth consideration:

The global market size for an unmet ovarian cancer therapy is approximately $3.6B

CVac is based on the same cellular technology as Dendreon's Provenge which imo the FDA will have in mind to validate the underlying concept.

Prima have advised the market that Phase 2b and Phase 3 trials will be run concurrently so we should expect the first of our interim data reports by the end of next year.

If we were to do a comparism of the variables between Dendreon and Prima at the same point in time leading up to the Phase 3 interim reports we should currently be valued at 88c.

Dendreon's sp exploded over 750% without any retrace after their first interim data report.

Food for thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.